Do you manage your technical documentation? Or barely stay ahead of it?
As technology changes, so do the methods required to design, create, manage, and maintain technical information.
Today, your technical documentation must be delivered in multiple formats, across diverse platforms, to various end-user audiences, and in several languages. Doing so with efficient, consistent strategies is a constant challenge.
That’s where I can help
The result is documentation that is
- Easy to create and maintain
- More consistent and less redundant in messaging
- Easy to customize for diverse audiences
- Quick to output in multiple formats (print, web, mobile)
- Well suited for author collaboration and subject matter expert review
- Intuitive to use and navigate
- Optimized for localization
I’m returning to MadWorld 2017!
Stop by my sessions at MadWorld 2017: Go Easy on Yourself: Designing Easy-to-Maintain MadCap Flare Projects and To “Template” or Not to “Template”?.
Learn more about why I'm so excited about returning to MadWorld for the fifth time: MadWorld 2017 Speaker Series Q&A: Nita Beck, Technical Communications Strategist